Seeking approval Seeking approval

I love piano!

Wow, this sound real nice. Just piano is ussually the best :)

keep it up!

_-={When Madness Descends}=-_ _-={When Madness Descends}=-_

Awesome.

Another great song you made. Different than others I actually liked the guitars, they make the rest that kicks in more beatiful. And that voice? around 1:34 was really great...or whatever it was.

Keep doing what your doing, cause its great.

MaestroRage responds:

Thank you Maccomo! The instrument at 1:30ish is called the Duduk flute, it is an instrument of Turkish origins.

Thanks again for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

Burning Temptation Burning Temptation

Awesome...

Nice happy song...gives me a good feeling. Keep up the work your doing cause you are really improving.

Rose At Nightfall Rose At Nightfall

Nice!

You really deserve the weekly top. And all time #1, I think this song will keep its self in the top 25 for a while. Very video game like. Added you too fav artists and faved this song :). I'm out too listen your other songs now. Cause this one is just awesome great!

Keep up the good work, hope too hear from you again :)

macco

NemesisTheory responds:

THANKS! It's really a surprise to see I'm featured this week, such an awesome thing to wake up to lol XD.

thanks for the add, and I hope you enjoy the rest of the big pile in the back lol! :D
and you will, dont worry X3

thanks a ton again :)

Cascada- Shut Up Remix Cascada- Shut Up Remix

Sound great.

This melody was haunting me the whole of this day. Great job! Great remix of a great song :)

keep it up, sounds perfect

++ Long Walk Home ++ ++ Long Walk Home ++

You again!

I just love your songs, and your getting better fast...Looking forward to see that film. And looking forward too hear the whole Song...The beginning is maybe a bit too quiet, I had too turn up the speakers too hear something, but it's just a demo so I figure you'll change that...

kelwynshade responds:

Yeah, lots will change. Glad you enjoyed it regardless =)

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 3 ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 3

Heaven Rd 3

I disagree with the ppl saying it's less good than heaven road 2. It's just a bit a different style. I think the piano fits perfectly well with/over the trance/dance synth.

Keep on making music, if I listen too your old songs I can hear you really improved a lot. The transitions were also much clearer than in HR2 .

I would not call this Heaven Rd. 3, more like a Heaven Road Remix.

Anyway nice song 5/5, 10/10 and congrats on your weekly first.

Keep it up!

Envy responds:

Thanks for the review man!

Kr1z - Lost Thoughts Kr1z - Lost Thoughts

Awesome!

GIves me that hero feel :).
But I don't think it's better than ReMotion, sounds a bit too messy around 1:25 and some other parts... But I like the build up and the two breakdowns, althought I think there could be some more melody's too it.

2x 5/5

Nice full length trance track! Hope hearing more from you.

Keep it up!

Approaching Storm Approaching Storm

Awesome!

Very nice song :), but for me it's more relaxing than an approaching storm^^ . Nice piano and awesome beat/drums. It could use something more thought, sounds a bit empty at the beginning as you said. Maybe some bass....

Very enjoyable 5/5

Geoplex responds:

Thankyou :)
Ill try looking at putting some bass in at the start, because it does sound like it needs something else there.
I showed the melody too my dad a while ago, and he said it was relaxing as well, but i found it more kind of... well, i spose it can be kind of relaxing.
Thankyou for the reveiw :D

Lost in Ambience Lost in Ambience

Nice!

Awesome song, would be even better if you could make it in to a loop for use in flash games.

KTRECORDS responds:

That's always a possability around these parts.

-Josh