How 2 Succeed on NG pt.2 How 2 Succeed on NG pt.2

Yay!

Well, I think you know all about how to suceed on Newgrounds. And you just did!

I will just give you one more tip for your next movie.

Tip Number 6.

Uber Episodes #15 Uber Episodes #15

Don't submit things to newgrounds if you worked less than 10 hours on it.

Blue Worms Blue Worms

It works...

When you make a flash movie you have to ask yourself if you would even watch this if you would see something like this on newgrounds. It's boring has no humor, bad animated and drawn.

But I give it a 2/10 because it works. And remember you don't have to submit every little thing to newgrounds that you make.

But probably this will get blammed aswell.

I don't want to de-motivate you making flash animations thought. I think it's great that some ppl do this, but maybe first load it on www.spamtheweb.com and show it to your friends and let them tell you what they think before submitting to newgrounds.

Cheers :)

macco

Orbitrunner Orbitrunner

Perfect!

A totally good fun unique concept. Game engine and phisics are great. Phisics are exactly like it would be in real. Nice to watch and fun to play. Style, Graphics and music fit everything. A really challenging game, as I love it. This is defenantly a 10/10!

Insanix Insanix

Awesome!

Yay you finnaly quit doing mazes, And this is MUCH better. You are really improving.
I really like the style of the game very clean. Pretty challenging dodging balls that come from all sides. You can't even cheat with right click cause its not a mouse avoider(your "thing" whatever it is follows the mouse). You added a lot of upgrades, only thing more I could think of for this game are awards. Music fits, not to much hardcore but still pushing.

It's just a mouse avoider but I think you did a great job on it. Pretty perfect.
Hope to see more from you soon :)

Tilt 3 Tilt 3

Not that much fun...

Bad concept, but good presentation. Graphics and effects were good. Everything flows very smoothly exept And you should be able too move your pole away. I got mine all crowded in one area and couldent click on them. One fell out of the screen or something.

I think you should think of a better concept than just making Tilt1, Tilt2, Tilt3, Tilt4, Tilt5 e.c.t

Seeking approval Seeking approval

I love piano!

Wow, this sound real nice. Just piano is ussually the best :)

keep it up!

_-={When Madness Descends}=-_ _-={When Madness Descends}=-_

Awesome.

Another great song you made. Different than others I actually liked the guitars, they make the rest that kicks in more beatiful. And that voice? around 1:34 was really great...or whatever it was.

Keep doing what your doing, cause its great.

MaestroRage responds:

Thank you Maccomo! The instrument at 1:30ish is called the Duduk flute, it is an instrument of Turkish origins.

Thanks again for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

Burning Temptation Burning Temptation

Awesome...

Nice happy song...gives me a good feeling. Keep up the work your doing cause you are really improving.